All 21 art Reviews

Gladiator ! Gladiator !

Holy crap, that sword!
How does she even wield it!? o_o

Happy 10th Anniversary Wii! Happy 10th Anniversary Wii!

So much awesome in one picture!
I can't imagine the amount of time it took to put this together.

ScepterDPinoy responds:

Apparently I started working on this at the end of June this year but due to delays this took me about a few weeks with breaks in between.

Tt esport dragon girl Tt esport dragon girl

Ppppfffffffffffffffffffffff XD
Seriously, I had to laugh!
Is she deliberately ASKING to get grabbed?
She has CLAWS holder her breasts for a BRA!
XD XD XD

Ok, besides that, this is pretty cool looking ^^

Model ZX Model ZX

Oh wow holy sh....!
Those are some colors and details man!

Future Avatar: Airbenders Future Avatar: Airbenders

Hmm, this one is not as good as the other one (that includes overall art quality).
I don't see Airbenders using bodysuits like that, considering their very Buddhist idea of harmony and all.
If anything, I would think that the Air Nation would be the most timeless of them all.

agentspymonkey responds:

I thought of that. But after the last season of Legend of Korra the world is filled with new airbenders that have no interest in being monks. They're just regular Eath Kingdom, Fire Nation, Water Tribe or Republic City citizens who happen to be able to airbend. That means that while Tenzins new air nation may be keeping up the Air Nation culture, there's tons of others who just have whatever culture they were part of before. No robes, no vegetarianism, no pacifism or any of that. The tattoos are just for show (if you look closely they're all personalized, not ceremonial) and the bald heads are just helpful.

As for the art quality, I agree. I did this one before the rest and I got much more invested in the later ones.

Future Avatar: Earthbenders Future Avatar: Earthbenders

Ah right, so I'm not the only one who is pondering how that world would be 100 years furher XD
The design for this Dai-Li agent (he is Dai-Li right?) is really cool!

Crowd Crowd

Really liking the pastel colors in this one ^^

Garden Keeper Garden Keeper

Awesome details here!
The colors are great too, but somehow feel a little overdone here and there.
But otherwise a really great painting!

Ardeiyn Ardeiyn

Awesome reptilian species!
What planet do they come from?

snailspot responds:

Thanks! Haven't really thought about it but I guess they come from an earth like planet, probably one with less gravity and more extreme environments.

Sacrifice Sacrifice

Aww no poor guy!

The colors and details on this picture are amazing.
It looks almost like an aged watercolor painting.