Vikings of the Interstate (Pilot) Vikings of the Interstate (Pilot)

I love this. Very original and I want to see more!
Oh, and you should really get a bunch of Danish or Norwegian voice actors for them Vikings ^^

Spoilers Ahead: Star Wars The Force A'Money Spoilers Ahead: Star Wars The Force A'Money

First off: This was hilarious!
Ok, so you shat all over the movie, but damn, that must've been some of the best shitting I've ever witnessed! XD

But I do have to wonder why you actually watched the movie.
Its obvious you don't like Star Wars... so...

TD-Appearances TD-Appearances

Most entertaining rant I ever watched besides 2 The Ranting Gryphin.

Spyro's Big Adventure (Spyro the Dragon Parody) Spyro's Big Adventure (Spyro the Dragon Parody)

This is how I felt when I learned what Activision did with Spyro.
Then twice the amount when I heard of Crash Bandicoot...

Animator vs. Animation IV Animator vs. Animation IV

This was CUTE!

Gunmetal Black Gunmetal Black

Wait... like... you made episode 52 FIRST? XD

Ok, voice acting was great. Not much independently made that has good voice acting.
Graphics/CG certainly looks great too, but somehow feeling its missing toon lines (thats just a personal preference though).
Combat animation on the other hand... I'm not sure if this is the first animation you made ever, but it certainly could've been a little better (I think I made better combat animation in my first rendered vid, but I'll let you be the judge of that).

Kel-chan responds:

yeah my 3d animation sucks- i'm not really good

do you know any tutorials?

Fire Tiger v Acid Panther Fire Tiger v Acid Panther

Best animation I've seen around here so far!
The style is also really well done!
And its so smooth!
Story isn't big, but quite entertaining and funny at times.
Here's hoping you'll make more of these kinds of things ^^

Dawn of revelations Dawn of revelations

This is some good quality art and animation here!
Too bad it wasn't longer. Seems almost to be an intro for something more.
Is there more coming?

Vorzy responds:

thanks for the feedback, considering i only had 1 month to actually work on it i can say that i am pretty happy with the 29 seconds of animation, i would be looking into extending it in the future but as of now it is merely a completed school task.
i was planning to start a game concept revolved around the intro and gradually expend the narrative with more cut-scenes as the game progresses, but it is difficult to find any dedicated programmers/coders these days without a cost.

Red vs Blue Red vs Blue

Pretty ok, but average as far as the concept goes.
Yet another stick puppet animation.

Hugger Hugger

Its probably your first animation, but you should've educated yourself a bit more on the subject before taking on something like this.
Also, improve the sound, its almost impossible to understand what is being said.

canuckboy responds:

Hey Tattorack, yeah it is my first cartoon and I would have liked to do more but I'm not able right now. I am without a computer but am looking forward to another cartoon. Thanks for the advice, I will get it figured out for my next one!