View Profile Tattorack

50 Movie Reviews

This is brilliant.
Reminds me of The Matrix meets Sin City.

All I can say is that the 3D model certainly has some nice weight painting. Otherwise it's just a walk cycle viewed from a few different angles.

Animation is surprisingly well done,if a little jittery.
Where does the jitter come from? Is this mocap?

19 Game Reviews

Eeeeeyyyyy! You finally got Unity working on NG! Congrats!

momoirosoft responds:

yeah took like 3 months but i'm glad it's finally done XD.

Thank one of the people on the WebGl forum!

~sacb0y

First scene. Cheap fade to white when cumming. Yeah.. no, that's just mediocre.
Points for good art, though.

"Meh" at best.

1 Audio Review

Feeling that funk! A great track!

70 Art Reviews

Yes, because we totally need one of the greatest scientific achievements of this century lewded. I'm sure there are perfectly valid reasons for this.

MoiYablochki responds:

My drawing does not reduce the value of scientific achievements.
It's just creativity. A person may want to express feelings!

Doesn't look too bad. I will say, though, that the environment and lighting looks too realistic.
The character is obviously very stylized, which is fine, but he looks out of place compared to the rest of the render.
I'd suggest making environmental assets that are following the same style principles as the character.

I have to criticize the design logic here a bit.
So judging by the weapon she's carrying and the name of the art she is obviously part of the military or a professional weaponized organization. Regardless of what the cultural clothing standards are or whether or not they even developed regular clothing, she would still be wearing some kind of body armour and carrying a backpack for supplies (i.e. ammunition, first aid, emergency rations, a knife or some other sharp tool this species might have, etc).
Don't get me wrong, the art is good and the character is sexy, but it's obvious sex appeal went over logic in this scene, which makes it unimmersive.

OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!